DBS for Care is a service specifically for the health and social care sector to help reduce the costs of DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checks for your care workforce using an online system.
Benefits to you
We aim to help you speed up the vetting process by providing online DBS checks that are cost effective and fast with an easy to use online disclosure system.
This service is provided by Care Focus South West CIC. We have been working with the health and social care sector for over 10 years. We are now proud to be working with uCheck, one of the top five companies in the UK that have specialised in Disclosure and Barring Service checks (formerly CRB) since 2002 and now process over 200,000 checks for 10,000 organisations annually.
DBS for Care is aimed at health and social care services including such as carehomes, homecare providers, GP's, housing associations, healthcare recruitment agencies and any other health and social care service.
An online DBS enhanced disclosure starts from just £50 including VAT. It takes just five minutes to request a disclosure, see a demo of how the system works by clicking here. You will normally receive disclosure results within 48 hours.
Click here to register an account.
"I have been using it a lot at the moment and have found its a really easy straight forward site to use, I have also found that the results are coming back very quickly which is very useful! Overall it's been fantastic so far."
Deanna, Recruitment Administrator, Care Home in Bristol (Sept 2015)
Why choose us for online DBS checks?
Only £50 for an enhanced check. We believe that DBS checks should not carry excessive admin charges especially in the health and social care sector.
Results are normally available within 48 hours and if the disclosure is clear, a downloadable certificate is available. No waiting for the applicant copy.
The online system is easy to use and has been designed over the years based on feedback from those working in the health and social care sector.
UK-based customer support is available or you can use an online live chat available throughout the DBS application process to guide you through every step.
- Easy registration to get setup and start processing your applications.
- Online DBS checks are completed on average within 48 hours of submission.
- Fully secure with encryption, compliant with ISO27001 and approved by the DBS.
- No ID documents to send in the post or photocopy.
- No minimum number of applications required to access the service.
- Error free checking system to eliminate application processing problems.
- Notification results via email usually within 48 hours.
- Online tracking of application status.
- Online payment by Debit/Credit card or Direct Debit.
- Reports and clear audit of all previous checks.